30-Day Return Policy
Items covered by this policy must be returned within 30 days of the purchase date for this policy to apply.
- Returns or exchanges within 30 days from date of purchase
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange it for another product. Return shipping labels are the responsibilities of the purchaser.
- You should use a trackable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance. We are not responsbile for packages lost or damaged during shipping.
- Returns are NOT allowed after 30 days from date item(s) were purchased with the exception of warranty repairs or replacements (see below for warranty repairs/replacements)
- Any user caused issues, alterations, obvious wear or damage will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Special order products are not eligible for return
- Returns can only be issued to the card that was used for purchase
- If the original item is no longer available, a similar item of equal value may be selected or a refund in the amount of the price originally paid may be issued
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Any product that is returned with markings or writings made by customer is not eligible for return.
- Warranty Replacement Policy
- All defective products must be returned within 1 year of ship date
- A defective Desktop PC or Laptop that is returned for a replacement may be repaired or replaced at Merit Partners’s discretion
- Warranties apply to hardware defects only; any user caused issue or physical damage is not eligible for warranty replacement or repair
- Out-of-Stock (Back-Order) Items
- If Merit Partner’s no longer carries an item that is sent in for replacement, or if that item is simply out of stock and the item is returned within 30 days of the original order date, a full refund or similar replacement will be issued
- Products that are received by Merit Partners’s in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return or exchange and may be rejected
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product
- Any product that exhibits physical damage
- If you received your product damaged, please contact us within 7 days for guidelines and instructions on how to resolve this issue. This would not be considered a return.
- Any product which appears to be tampered with, customized or altered in any way (hardware changes, additions or subtractions)
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, certain sale items cannot be refunded.
1 Year Hardware Warranty
- All defective products must be returned within 1 year from ship date.
- Any hardware modifications void this warranty.
- Software related changes that affect the stability of the operating system will void this warranty.
Reporting a SHIPPING Problem
You must contact us within 7 days of the delivery date if your order:
- Shows “delivered” when you track it, but you have not received it
- Was damaged in shipping
We want you happy and confident in the products you purchase from Merit Partners.